Recruiting: Experienced Orthopaedic theatre Nurses needed – Band 5
We are currently selecting EU and Non-EU nurses nurses for The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest specialist orthopaedic units in Europe. They take pride in delivering exceptional patient care. The Trusts specialist teams include surgeons, nurses, anaesthetists, physiotherapists, radiologists and pathologists; all of whom are highly skilled and experienced professionals. Since 1877 they have been at the forefront of orthopaedic care, pioneering new surgical techniques and advancing treatment for people with bone and joint disorders.
The jobs offer:
- Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £22,128 to £28,746.
- Full time and permanent employment contract.
To apply for these jobs you must be an EU Certified (Registered) Nurse who have:
- Theatre experience is mandatory
- Previous Orthopaedic experience is an advantage
- IELTS to be considered for employer interviews: Minimum overall score of 7.0 with a minimum score of 6.5 in just one area: Reading; Writing; Listening or Speaking OR..
- Passed OET test with at least Grade B in all four sub-tests of Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking
Apply to work with this contract