Recruiting: Band 5 nurses required for Medical wards / A+E
We are recruiting EU nurses only for this contract, specifically Medical / Emergency nurses.
North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust was formed on 1 April 2017 and oversees the running of Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Peterborough City Hospital and Stamford and Rutland Hospital.
The jobs offer:
- Full time & permanent employment contracts.
- Salary: Band 4 salary £1,373.15 net/month for 6 months (whilst awaiting IELTS academic test). Band 5 salary £1,527.23 net/month once you pass IELTS academic test (7.0 minimum in all four areas)
- Support from a dedicated Nurse Educator for overseas nurses
- Tailored staff induction training programme for up to 8 weeks
- English course during Induction
- UK based nurses: £500 towards accommodation
- Overseas nurses: £700 towards accommodation and travel – hospital residence will be available, NMC Registration Fee costs compensated (£110), 1 flight to Home country after 6 months, Financial Assistance to cover transport costs to Physical Interview (Terms & conditions apply).
- Be registered with the NMC (Pin Registered) OR..
- Have a B2+ / C1 level of English (The candidate will be prescreened by a certified language school. A minimum of 6.5 is required to attend the job interview.) OR..
- Passed IELTS Academic test (Required a minimum overall score of 7.0 and to have at least 7.0 in all four areas – Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking.)
- New graduates may apply
- Previous experience is an advantage
Apply to work with this contract