Recruiting: Band 5 Nurses – permanent vacancies across multiple specialties
The East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust treats around 500,000 people a year, employs over 5,000 staff and has over 800 inpatient beds. In October 2014, the Lister hospital has been transformed through an investment of £150 million with new state of the art medical facilities.
These four hospitals are located close to Luton and Stansted airport, with great public transport links to central London.
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust are looking for Nurses that want to build a career in the following specialties.
- Elderly Care
Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Band 5 salary depending on your experience: from £22,128 to £28,746.
- Full time and permanent employment contracts
- Free flight to the UK
- 1 month’s accommodation and welcome pack
- UKVI IELTS test payment (will be repaid back to nurse on arrival in the UK)
- Free Tier 2 VISA
- OSCE test payment – Initial
- COS (Certificate of Sponsorship)
- NMC application payment
- NMC initial registration payment
- CBT (Computer Based Test) payment
- Immigration Health Surcharge Payment –recoup as a loan
- Support from a dedicated Nurse Educator for overseas nurses
- Tailored staff induction training programme
Interviews and Requirements
- Be registered with the NMC (PIN Registered) OR
- Passed IELTS Academic test with a minimum overall score of 7.0 in all four areas (Reading; Writing; Listening and Speaking) OR
- Passed OET test with at least Grade B in all four sub-tests of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Nursing Degree with a minimum 1 year working experience
Apply to work with this contract